____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Home Home Home

Thursday 14 March 2013

Ever fancied being a club promotion girl?

My latest feature went live on Allié Magazine today! This piece was originally written for a university assignment. I received a high 2:1 grade, but being only 2% away from a first was admittedly rather annoying!

My aim was to find whether being part of a promotion team was all it's cracked up to be. Having lived in university halls in my first year, I was constantly receiving flyers offering jobs in club promotion. Since it's a popular earner for students, I was interested in finding out more!

My interviewee was very open. In the piece we discuss drinking, relationships and sex. Before interviews I often panic about asking awkward questions, but during interviews, it's best to just be up front!

I'd appreciate it if you could take a look and leave some comments! Maybe even your own experiences?

1 comment: