____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Home Home Home

Wednesday 14 May 2014

49 Days: I'm on Buzzfeed again

I used to blog almost daily before university, now that it's ended I'm back where I began!

This is more like a reblog however! I wrote another gif post. This time I'm talking about some important lessons we learn from our favourite Disney characters - because I'm a 21-year-old women in total control of her life(sort of.) Surely I should get a high five for my gif searching skills. When you're up at 1am, getting emotional over sad Stitch gifs, it shows you're totally dedicated to the cause.

I'd really appreciate it if you could share the post with your friends! I'm a geek when it comes to statistics so I'm sat here just glaring at the numbers.
  

P.S I also have a meeting tomorrow with a digital marketing agency. I'm so excited! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment