____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Home Home Home

Monday 16 September 2013

ILM placement

Guess who found a placement?
This week I've been able to work on IloveManchester.com. I visited the office on Tuesday to work on a project regarding small businesses and rewriting press releases. Since then I've been working from home because I'm training for my other new job. It's been really interesting to see how a seemingly small business can take on so much work and gain so much interest.

I'll be having a week block placement at IloveManchester for part of my third year 'Journalism Practise' module. I'm really excited because I absolutely loved my first day in their Barton Arcade office! They share another office with Viva mag so I'm hoping to gain some contacts there as well.

Overall it's been lovely working on a local scale!


No comments:

Post a Comment