____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Home Home Home

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Newsday Feature: Pinioning

Today I've been working towards our newsday assessment at uni. I'm going to be working on a TV package regarding pinioning with my friend Beth. Originally I was only helping with the research side, until I offered to film and edit.

TV is not my preferred medium, but I feel the story would work great with moving images. I think it will be really interesting to get behind the camera again. I'm also really looking forward to working with Beth. We've worked together creating radio talk shows in the past and she always works hard. One thing I often have trouble with at university is people who don't want to pull their weight. You'd be surprised by how many people still behave that way in HE!

The picture above is from my lecture. In between slides Beth and I emailed charities, zoos and campaigners to arrange filming. Once I get started on a project, I make sure I see it to the end and do a damn fine job of it! I'm glad I've got something new to throw myself into.

No comments:

Post a Comment