____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Home Home Home

Monday 10 February 2014

Eat, sleep, write, repeat.

My final major project has officially taken over my life. Having a project for my final year that I am 100% invested in makes me so happy. My final project is not just another assignment. It is my life.

Every article I write will primarily be content for AlliƩ. The next 4 months will be dedicated to building the amount of content on the site and it's consistency. I've rewritten our business plan and I'm meeting with a few of my contacts to talk about a revised marketing strategy.

I've included a few snaps I've taken in the last few weeks. The first being my desk. I find myself working later and later into the night. Or should I say 'early hours of the morning'? There's also a lil snap I took of Salford Quays whilst taking a coffee break. Being able to work at Media City is a blessing, but when you've been staring at a computer screen for hours seagulls start to look pretty interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment